How can I edit the code of dynamic checkout?

colemole305
2 0 0

I want to remove "More payment methods" and I want to edit the css to make the pay with paypal look like the one above, im using gempages.

shopify help.png

0 Likes

Hi @colemole305,

The Dynamic checkout button is generated from Shopify base on the configuration on the Checkout Payment in Shopify Admin. So, I'm afraid that we can't touch more on this button to edit style.

In the case you want to have the 'Buy Now' button which we can click on then, it will go to the Checkout page directly, you could consider enabling the 'Checkout' option in the (P) Cart element. This article will help you understand more my idea.

Please try it and let us know how your thoughts.

Thank you so much

If you find my reply helpful, please hit Like and Mark as Solution
Build high-converting stores with GemPages Page Builder
Get connected: Website | Youtube | Community | Partners | Help Center
Natztech
Shopify Partner
642 174 424

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
679 68 119

Hi @colemole305

To customize on checkout page. You need enable Checkout plus, you can contact Shopify support and ask them to enable it for you. 

Hope this helps! 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes