How can I find the list of orders that used a specific discount code?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm having trouble finding the orders that used discount codes. Is there a sales report that we can pull up and see all the orders/sales that used the different discount codes we offer?

Thank you,

Topher

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 53 67

Hey, @topher98barrett.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

There is a Discount report in the Finance Summary of the Reports (Analytics > Reports), which can show every order with a discount. However, if you're trying to pull a report for sales with a specific discount code, you can filter your orders by searching the discount code directly on the Orders page. After that, you can export the list of orders containing the discount code.

Alternatively, there are also third-party reporting apps that can pull a sales reports based on a specific discount code. I'd recommend using DeepMine, as they can create custom reports based on discounts and they offer a 60-day free trial. If you need any help with this app, you can always reach out to the developer through the contact information found in the Support Section of their app's page. 

I hope this provides a couple of solutions for you! If you have any other questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes