How can I make my online store mobile friendly?

RaffaRosa
Tourist
5 0 3

Hello,

I am a first time shopify user, and I've just launched my online store. I am using the minimal theme, and everything is working well as a website.

If you access the store via mobile, however, you will see that the header has been cut off from either side. 

Can anyone help me out with this please? 

The website is www.raffarosa.com.au

Thank you very much

Barah

Replies 5 (5)

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

@RaffaRosa   header has been cut off from  which either side please share screenshot i can't see cut off header in mobile 

RaffaRosa
Tourist
5 0 3

IMG-20210417-WA0010.jpg

Thank you for your reply. Please note how the Header "Raffa Rosa" has been cut off from either side - so the "R" is missing on the left, and the "a" is missing on the right. As explained earlier, this only happens on a mobile device. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

RaffaRosa
Tourist
5 0 3

RaffaRosa_0-1618668108807.jpeg

Thank you for your reply. Please note how the Header "Raffa Rosa" has been cut off from either side - so the "R" is missing on the left, and the "a" is missing on the right. As explained earlier, this only happens on a mobile device. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @RaffaRosa,

Hyde here from Shopify. Welcome to the platform!

Most themes these days are responsive, and Shopify's free themes (like the Minimal theme) are no exception. A responsive theme responds to the device that you are viewing it on and adjusts accordingly. You will have to bear this in mind when uploading images and content to your store.

Luckily, we do have some tips on using the Minimal theme here which includes tips on uploading images.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you've any questions about this or anything else.

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

RaffaRosa
Tourist
5 0 3

Hello Hyde,

Thanks for your quick reply. Whilst I appreciate the information provided, I don't really know how to proceed with resolving this issue. The header appears perfect on a laptop/computer, but is cut off from either side when the website is viewed on a mobile device.

I have read the tips on the minimal theme, but nothing has helped so far.

Is there any additional information you give me that might help with sorting out this issue please?

Thank you

Barah