How can we print "Order Page" for multiple orders at a same time

MyatPan
1 0 0

When we want to print "Order Page", we need to click every order to print including to show "timeline comments" and it take time alot.

Is there a way to show "timeline comments" in some template and can print for multiple orders at the same time?

0 Likes
Sterling_Sleep
1 0 0

I agree with this. I was actually looking to see if anyone came up with a solution. For us it is not about the timeline comments though. We have to copy orders manually from Shopify to our internal ordering system, and we need a copy of the order from shopify to send to accounting to verify all of the transactions. like you, we have to go order by order. That means if i have 30 orders in a day, i have to print out 60 pages, and manually sort internal orders and Shopify orders into 2 piles, which is a bit of a time hog. 

then i have to go back through Shopify POS, and print a register receipt and attach it to the internal order. (Any chance we can get that function from the website so i dont have to use a seperate device???)

would be a lot easier for us if i could just sort by open orders, check the boxes i need and mass print the order pages. we dont use the Shopify packing lists, so that doesn't really help, as it doesn't have the details we need.

0 Likes