Solved

How do I add some padding on Prestige theme?

annax
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I am using the Prestige theme and I am trying to add the Product Reviews app. I managed to add the snippet but how do I increase the padding/margin so it does not look right at the edge of the page? 

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 11.19.47.png

Accepted Solution (1)
jesperahlbomUK
Shopify Partner
53 4 25

This is an accepted solution.

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 16.47.19.png

I just applied it myself with the prestige theme for a client.

It's just to install the product review app from Shopify - neglect the installation guide, go to online store > customise theme > go to product page > tick in to enable product reviews.

Then in the shopify admin navigate to the product review app you just installed, and in the top right corner in the app you have a button with "settings". There you can change texts shown in the fields and add some styling if needed as well.

Let me know if you need any help but it should work for you with the prestige theme.

Jesper

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

khilan
Shopify Partner
271 15 26

hi @annax 

please share your website-url.

thank yo so much!

Shopify Expert | Skype: khilan.mendapara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on khilan.mendapara1995@gmail.com regarding any help
annax
Tourist
4 0 1
Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hey @annax,
You need to update your stylesheet.
Contact me for further discussion.

annax
Tourist
4 0 1

Sorry, but if you do have a solution you can post it here, it sounds well dodgy to contact you directly.

Thank you. 

jesperahlbomUK
Shopify Partner
53 4 25

Hi - Did you manage to get this sorted?

it should be a quite straight forward installation with the Prestige theme: https://support.maestrooo.com/article/81-product-using-native-shopify-reviews-app-integration

jesperahlbomUK
Shopify Partner
53 4 25

This is an accepted solution.

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 16.47.19.png

I just applied it myself with the prestige theme for a client.

It's just to install the product review app from Shopify - neglect the installation guide, go to online store > customise theme > go to product page > tick in to enable product reviews.

Then in the shopify admin navigate to the product review app you just installed, and in the top right corner in the app you have a button with "settings". There you can change texts shown in the fields and add some styling if needed as well.

Let me know if you need any help but it should work for you with the prestige theme.

Jesper

annax
Tourist
4 0 1

You are a star, thank you!