How do I change the color of the ,,sale,, to red on navigation?

Jana_Juriková
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me how to change the color of sale in css to red in css?

My shop is www.thegclothing.com

Thanks

Best

Matej

0 Likes

Hello @Jana_Juriková,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

#SiteNav li:nth-child(5) a {
	color: red;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 557

Hey there, @Jana_Juriková 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

As I do not know which theme this is I would not be the best equipped to advise you on editing the code, however, there is a hack that works with a lot of themes built for Shopify that does not require editing the theme of the code itself. Instead, we are going to add some formatting to the item name, in this case, sale, right in the navigation settings. 

1. Go to Online Store > Navigation > the menu you want to edit. This will most likely be your main menu.
  2. Click "Edit" beside "SALE".
  3. Change the name of this item from "SALE" to "<span style="color: red">SALE</style>".
  4. Click Save. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
Jana_Juriková
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks you, works perfect!

Anna_Wang1
Excursionist
51 1 0

Hi, this doesn't for me. If I copy this to the name of SALE, the "<span style="color: red">SALE</style>" will show on navigation.

0 Likes