How do I change the gallery layout in mobile?

Solved
umitpasin
2 0 1

Hello,

I have not published my web site yet. I’m using Boost Theme.

I want to add a gallery on my main page which should contain 4 images. When I add this gallery, it looks ok on desktop. 4 images at 1 row.

But when I check it on mobile there is only 1 image per row. I want 2 images per row on mobile version.

I searched it at forum but could not find an answer. 

I would like to ask another question. Is there a way to remove underline from texts which have hyperlinks?

Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1222 71 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @umitpasin!

Don here from Shopify.

In order to get support for this third-party theme, you would just need to reach out to its developers rather than us here at Shopify.

You can find links to the developers' support resources here on the theme store page for the Boost theme (or on any theme's store page).

Check out their website here where you can find their support resources and a contact page.

The edits you mentioned here should be pretty minor, as it's usually just a matter of changing a value in the code to change the number of images per row in your example.

Ideally, we'd like to be able to do more to help out here, but as this is not a Shopify theme it is not our code and so we wouldn't be able to interfere in even a minor way without potentially causing further issues.

Hopefully, some other members of our community will be able to pitch in from their own experience and may be able to help out.

I'd advise you to leave a link to your store here so that any helpful merchant or partner who is willing to help out can check this out with you.

Otherwise, I'd advise you to get in touch with the theme developers who will be able to comment on their level of support.

You said your store had yet to open, do you know what you need to work on next in the leadup to the big day?

I'd recommend our store launch checklist in any case as it's a great way to ensure you've got everything ready to go for launch.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

umitpasin
2 0 1

Hi Don,

Thanks for your advices.

Regards,

Umit