How do I get product reviews to appear on the home page?

Highlighted
20 0 0
How can I make comments about the product that is only on the product page appear on the home page as well?
URL: www,chshop.com.br

CaioHenrique_1-1595513013643.png

provas sociaiis.png

CaioHenrique_0-1595512746124.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
25 3 5

Hey, @CaioHenrique 

Eunice here at Shopify, thanks for posting!

I took a peek at your site and I love the idea of putting your customer reviews on the homepage, especially since you have your main product listed there - it makes total sense. Almost 70% of online shoppers will abandon their basket of items after browsing your store; that's a lot of potential revenue! By shortening the customer journey, you're actually increasing the opportunity to make a sale. Check out this blog post to find even more ways to increase conversions.

The review layout on your store indicates to me that you may be using a third-party app from our app store. I'd advise checking the app's documentation for advice, or alternatively contacting the app's developers for support

If it turns out the app you are using is unable to support reviews on the homepage, then I recommend installing the Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews app as this one allows you to showcase your product reviews and ratings across your homepage, product pages, and at checkout. Plus, it's totally free to use!

If you run into any issues using the app store, or if you have any further questions just let me know.

All the best,

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes