How do I reduce the gap within "image and text" element on mobile and desktop display? (Debut theme)

dseveri
5 0 0

Hi, How do i fix the huge space between my product images and text, mostly happening on the mobile version but also a bit of a gap on the desktop too.

Please help!!

www.lunaserene.co.uk

Replies 10 (10)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072
div#shopify-section-feature-row {
    padding: 0;
}
div#shopify-section-160375676991ea3033 {
}
.feature-row__item.feature-row__text.feature-row__text--right {
}

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
dseveri
5 0 0

Unfortunately this hasn't helped.

The wax melt product is particularly bad on the mobile version and I'm not sure why. Is there anything I can do please?

Thank you!

https://www.lunaserene.co.uk/products/soy-wax-melts

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072
.slick-slide {
    height: auto;
}

add this css in same file as you did !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2935 562 883

@dseveri 

Can you please send a screenshot of what exactly you want to reduce the spacing of?

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.

dseveri
5 0 0
Hi Diego,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Here are some screen shots.  I also inserted the code I was asked to add but again doesn't seem to make a difference. Am I doing something wrong?

IMG_6583.PNGIMG_6582.PNGScreenshot 2020-11-01 at 21.08.01.png

dseveri
5 0 0
Hello,

Thank you for your email but unfortunately this didn't work.
The Wax Melt page seems particularly bad (
https://www.lunaserene.co.uk/products/soy-wax-melts) on the mobile version.
Please help!

livin2424
Tourist
34 0 2

Hello, was this answer ever answered? I am also dealing with the same problem. 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

@livin2424 ,

Hi share the URL with your issue.

I will help you!

livin2424
Tourist
34 0 2

The url is: https://www.livinwelljewelry.com/

The password is: aulyai

Please help.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

@livin2424 ,

explain the issue