Solved

How do I remove the controls from the slideshow (arrows, pause/play, and dots) on boundless theme.

dayday1727
6 0 0

Hi, I would like to remove the control from the slideshow on the boundless theme where the slides can play automatically without the customers being able to control them. They are an eyesore in my opinion. Here is a screenshot of what I would like the code to get rid of! Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 2.37.45 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Nitin_Kujur
Shopify Partner
81 19 32

This is an accepted solution.

@dayday1727 just go to Online Store  > Themes > then for Live theme click Actions > click Edit code > and then with the search bar on the left, search for the file named theme.scss.liquid and scroll all the way down at the very bottom end, then copy & paste the below code and save it. That's it.

.hero__controls {
  display: none;
}

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hello @dayday1727 !

You can probably remove the slideshow controls through the Slideshow section itself, if not please send us the store's link so we can adjust this!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

Nitin_Kujur
Shopify Partner
81 19 32

This is an accepted solution.

@dayday1727 just go to Online Store  > Themes > then for Live theme click Actions > click Edit code > and then with the search bar on the left, search for the file named theme.scss.liquid and scroll all the way down at the very bottom end, then copy & paste the below code and save it. That's it.

.hero__controls {
  display: none;
}

dayday1727
6 0 0

Okay I will try this thank you!

dayday1727
6 0 0

This didn't work is there any other code I could try?

Nitin_Kujur
Shopify Partner
81 19 32

@dayday1727  It should have worked which file you added the code in? you need to add the code at the very bottom of theme.scss.liquid

Else share your store link if this doesn't works again.

dayday1727
6 0 0

I have it now thanks!

Cloud_Apparel
Visitor
1 0 0

I do not have a file with that name is there any other solution?

Paul142
Visitor
1 0 0

What about for other themes?

dayday1727
6 0 0

Hey no the code needs to be edited.