How do I show cart on main website in addition to the subdomain, where shop lives.

2 0 0

I am adding ecommerce to an existing website that is already built in Webflow. I am building this piece so that it will live on a subdomain (ex. shop.mystore.com). I would like users to be able to access the cart from the main website as well so if they navigate to the About page they can still see and get to their cart. If I add the buy button to the main website, it doesn't even show the cart icon unless something is in it. Is there a way to mirror the carts themed look and feel on the main website so it all feels consistent? I really thought there'd be something existing on this, and maybe there is, but I can't find it.

One option is to just fake the cart icon and make it link to the actual cart, which isn't bad, but if a user has 3 items in their cart and then navigates to an About page, I don't want that dynamic total to disappear as if they no longer have items in their cart. I believe that would be confusing for some people.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
654 133 152

Hello 

You can check this, may be this concept helps you.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hey thanks! I’m not sure this will solve my issue but will dig into it a little deeper.
0 Likes