How do i add a product/collection to a page?

Solved
2 0 0

Okay so I don't know why this is so difficult. i looked all over the admin panel and i just cant find the button or function to simply add a product to my page. that is all i literally want to do. Im not sure why this is so hard.

https://aeroblitzracing.com/

on my store you see front splitter? i want to add products to that page. that is all. how do i go about doing that?

https://aeroblitzracing.com/pages/front-splitters

thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
530 62 85

Hey, @jonathan993!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

It can definitely be overwhelming but we are always here to help you every step of the way. The first thing you do is create a collection with the products in it and then you have to link it to your navigation. You can do that by clicking 'Online store' in your admin and then 'Navigation'. From there, you can add the menu item and link the collection you are looking for. I made a video here from my test shop that will show you the exact process.

Don't forget to check out our Shopify Academy, we have so many free short courses that are really informative. You can enrol at any time here. We also have a Youtube help centre here which has some great videos to help you navigate the platform. 

If you need anything else at all, please let me know. We're always here to chat with you about how things work on Shopify or any technical aspects you might need assistance with — but you can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

oh wow that was easy haha 

thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
530 62 85

You are very welcome, @jonathan993. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with and the best of luck building your new store.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes