How do i cancel my custom domain pointing to my shopify account?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, I've been struggling with this for the past few days and looked at previous posts.... I can no longer access my custom domain: www.elizabethmikellides.art

I have set up an external page link called 'shop' from my custom domain menu with this url: shop.elizabethmikellides.art/collection

I also added 2 cnames in my weebly dns manager: shop.elizabethmikellides.art and www.elizabethmikellides.art Both have the same value: shops.myshopify.com

Problem is when I try to access my custom domain's url, I am redirected to shopify with this url: shop.elizabethmikellides.art

Can anyone help here? I'm pulling my hair out and this is the first time I'm doing this kind of thing!!

Thanks - Elizabeth

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
190 38 39

Hi Elizabeth,

You have to make it managed by your domain account, if i am not wrong i have already did this thing and can help you out over this. below is the example site on which i have done.
https://amandacerny.com/ -- HTML Site
https://shop.amandacerny.com/ -- Shop on Shopify

Thanks and regards,
Webster

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: technicalvishvas@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Yes, this is exactly what I would like to do! Please explain further -
thank you :)

Best,
Elizabeth
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Yes, this is exactly what I would like to do! Please explain further - thank you :)

Best,
Elizabeth

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
190 38 39

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Elizabeth,

I would have to check your domain settings within Account from where you have purchased. If you don't mind please connect with over Skype which is technicalvishvas@gmail.com so that i can explain you more or if you have another channel to communicate with you then please send me Invitation for it over the same mail id.

Thanks and regards,
Webster.

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: technicalvishvas@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi Webster,

I just sent you an invitation to accept through skype :)

Best,
Elizabeth
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have something similar, but I do not want Shopify to point to my main domain, but use Shopify's built-in domain. I "disconnected" it but each time I type in my original domain, it still points to xyz.myshopify.com URL.

0 Likes