How do i change dropdown menu to display all sizes

Highlighted
3 0 0

I currently have a product with multiple sizes, however it only displays the sizes in a dropdown menu. I would prefer all the sizes to be displayed next to each other. I am currently using debut.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello.....
Please share your store URL and screenshot.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

https://crescent-oils.com/products/aqua-celesia-by-maison-francis-kurkdjian?_pos=1&_psq=aqua&_ss=e&_...

Screenshot_20201117_115339_com.android.chrome.png

So basically rather than the drop-down box for size I would rather all sizes being displayed next to eachother 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Look I have checked your requirement, this is the time consuming task,you have to do code customization work.
We are available for your work If you wish !
If you Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us, We are having expert shopify developers
Please you can contact me on this

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes