How do you contact support team?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

When you look for customer support you just go in circles. How do you contact an actual human customer support person in shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1308 128 337

Hey there, @rodblay 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding our support team. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here

If you have anything you would like help with that you are happy to speak about in a public forum, I am more than happy to help here on this thread. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I am working on a clients shopify shop using debutify theme. I created a landing page using layouthub. on the layouthub editor everything looks fine but when published the countdown timer and product sections does not load correctly. the countdown timer is all in zeros and the products all display as photos instead of the dropdown to choose a product to buy.

How do I correct this? Is it because of the integration of the product from the original source to oberlo to the debutify theme to the layouthub?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1308 128 337

Thank you for getting back to me. Neither Debutify or LayoutHub would be supported by Shopify Support as they are both third party services. To get support with this issue please contact LayoutHub directly on support@layouthub.com

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Bo,

Shopify makes money off of us and also makes money off of the apps.

To say that I can't get support from anybody in shopify because of the reason that "they are a third party" is absolutely ridiculous.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1308 128 337

I can understand your frustration here, however, third-party apps are written and developed by third-parties outside of Shopify Support. As the programming for these apps is not written by our developers we cannot safely offer support for them, this is why when you go to the app's page in our app store, the get support" button routs you to email the developers directly. This is outlined in this guide

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

My Shopify store was connected to my Facebook page Art in the Garden. It has been disconnected. I have tried to find how to reconnect it but its impossible. I tried to contact Shopify help but, of course, you are unavailable . I have wasted at least six hours trying to get help from you. You have my money how about giving us store owners some help when we need it,. This is just a joke how you treat us. I am quite furious.m You used to be able to contact Shopify without all this running around and wasting time. will you respond...somehow I doubt it but would really appreciate it if you dinged to respond. will you help....can you help...please let me know....Rosemary Bennett  Rosemary Bennett Art and Glass is supposed to be my store...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1308 128 337

Hey there, @rosieturf 

Have you tried going through the steps outlined in my initial response - that will get you straight through to support. You can also get through to us any time over the social media pages listed above. We hate to hear that you are disappointed in our service - we are available 24/7 through any of those aforementioned channels. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

please help me. I Have an oder open, what does this mean ?

0 Likes