How do you create a bundle product?

callycosmetics
Excursionist
23 1 2

Hi there guys 

Im looking to create a product listing that consists of all my products in a full collection and once purchased it automatically deducts 1 unit from each of my individual products... 

So far i have to manually alter if someone purchases a full collection on my website which in the future i know will cause issues with my inventory.

If anybody can help me on this i would really appreciate it.

my website is www.callycosmetics.co.uk 

and this the product i have created so far but its not deducting the individual products once purchased https://www.callycosmetics.co.uk/collections/cally-gel-nail-polish/products/the-full-collection

Many thanks

Lance 

Replies 5 (5)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 917

Hi @callycosmetics 

I suggest you install the following app to solve this completely: Bundles – Ecommerce Plugins for Online Stores – Shopify App Store

You can set a bundle as the master product with all the relevant subproducts and all of this will be synced seamlessly. 

Let me know if that works!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
callycosmetics
Excursionist
23 1 2

Hi There 

Thanks for reaching out what is the typical cost for this application?

Many thanks

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

Our pricing is USD$15/month. If you would like to test it out and see if it works for your scenario than just send me an email.

Regards

Tom

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hey Lance

There are 2 parts to inventory tracking in your scenario. Inventory of components and bundled products.

We developed our own bundling solution that converts your bundled products into individual components when an order is received so this means that your component inventory is always up to date in Shopify.

For the bundled products inventory we have the additional option of calculating the stock availability which can be switched on or off.

If you would like to test it out just send me an email to tom@channelup.io

Regards

Tom

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
894 23 173

Hi @callycosmetics ,

There are several ways you can consider:

1. Use an inventory app to link this pseudo product to the individual products. When this pseudo product is sold, automatically deduct the inventory of the items. This solution is similar to your current workflow. 
  2. Add an order form with an alternate template on your own. You can refer to this Shopify tutorial 
  3. Similar to 2. If you can't handle code, you can find a partner to alter the special product template with an add-all-to-cart button. The cart ajax script can be used here. When the button is clicked, all items in the collection are added to the cart.
  4. My new app may be suitable. But I'm not sure if the template is good for you. You can try and give me feedback anyway
BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview