How to Add Logo Above my Store Name and Make about us page in a different color

Highlighted
4 0 0

I'm using minimal theme any code you need for this?

I want to have my store name and logo in the home page.

If I add the logo my store name is gone.. when I don't add a logo my store name goes back.. I want to see them both in the center..

Also what code to use to make the about us page change background color..

I tried with some code but it messed up everything making it all white...including menu text and header..
I only want to change the about us page block

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 353

Minimal theme only show an image logo or a text logo , it has to be customized to show both and will often need styling to accommodate both in the same layout area.

Check theme.liquid, or a header.liquid, for a condition that checks something like settings.logo or similar

{% if settings.logo %}

For page specific styling either in theme.liquid , the themes css , or the page templates check the page handle to use specific styling

{% if page.handle == "handle-name %}

{% endif %}

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks for the reply... but it would have been better  if you have tried it than just telling unsure details...

If you know then tell the truth rather than making useless reply just to be seen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 67 89

It is possible through code customization only, please see one example of what we did https://bhavnagaris.com Message me if you need professional help. 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 353

@RedesignPh wrote:

Thanks for the reply... but it would have been better  if you have tried it than just telling unsure details...

If you know then tell the truth rather than making useless reply just to be seen

LOL , WOW an amazing level of rudeness and entitlement. Goodluck with that attitude in a volunteer community.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
1 Like