How to Align Header Icons to Top?

egement
Tourist
9 0 3

Hello my Header icons are aligned vertically centred to Site Logo, thus I want to align them to top of the header:

PS: I'm using Flow Theme

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 2.53.52 AM.png

0 Likes

@egement,

Please share your website URL. 

Zeian Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Email: shopify.zeian@gmail.com
Cheers!!
0 Likes
egement
Tourist
9 0 3
balanu.com
0 Likes
egement
Tourist
9 0 3
0 Likes

Hello egement,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme-index.min.css

.site-header__wrapper.site-header__wrapper--logo-above.site-header__wrapper--with-menu .site-header__wrapper__right.top-links {
    align-self: flex-start !important;
}
.site-header__wrapper.site-header__wrapper--logo-above.site-header__wrapper--with-menu ul.site-header__links.top-links--icon-links {
    padding-top: 0px !important;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
585 150 355

@egement  please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1024px){
.site-header__wrapper.site-header__wrapper--logo-above.site-header__wrapper--with-menu .site-header__wrapper__right.top-links {
    align-self: flex-start !important;
}
}

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes