How to add multiple images for a multiple product variant using CSV file?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi All,

Requirement : I want to import the list of product with each product having the multiple variants and each variant contains multiple URL for image / multiple images.

I am trying to import the data using CSV file.

Problem : When i provide the handle for multiple variant with multiple images for each variant, while importing it creates multiple product variant for each image.

Available Solution which is not suitable for my Requirement : So far i have found the option for importing the multiple variants with single product image, and i am looking for multiple variant with each variant having multiple images.

Let me know if i am missing something.

Thanks & Regards,
KVAD

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
248 9 60

Generally speaking I think each row that has a variant sku should have the handle and variant sku field filled in, and then each row that represents a unique image needs just the handle.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Thank You for your response.

I tried with the suggested solution, but then i got new error as shown in the attached image.

To resolve the new error I filled the needed value and solved the new error, still it imported only 1 image per variant instead of multiple image per variant.

Is this feature possible in this system or this system by-default follow 1 image per variant?

Please let me know any other way to solve this issue of Multiple Images per Product Variant

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
248 9 60

Its just telling you to fill in (copy values for) some extra columns on each row.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I have tried filling the extra columns value as you suggested previously but it is still not importing the multiple images of variant it just imports the first image as variant image.

Please let me know any other possible solution or did any one tried importing the multiple images for a variant previously.

Thanks Again... 

0 Likes