How to add predictive search

IamLLIIME
Trailblazer
170 1 41

Good day! Can someone help me on how can I add predictive search on my store? Thank you!  https://faxcable.com.ph/

Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 116 161

Hi, @IamLLIIME.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

There's a couple of ways to add predictive search on your store, either by editing your theme or using a third-party app. However, it's important to note that editing your theme with predictive search is an advanced tutorial and isn't supported by our Theme Support. If you're not comfortable with coding languages (eg. HTML, Javascript, CCS, and Liquid), then we recommend hiring a developer to assist you with this. If you need help finding a developer, you can find one on Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts allows you to find an expert near you, who have experience with implementing advanced tutorials like this one on your store.

Alternatively, you can also use a third-party smart search app, which offers functions like predictive search, autocomplete, spell correction, and much more. Aside from being easier to work with compared to coding, the app developers are always available to help as well. If you need any help with an app, you can reach out to developer through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

I noticed that your store doesn't have any store policies (eg. shipping or refund policies) on your navigation menus. This is something I'd recommend, as these resources can help address customer concerns and reduce the amount of customers that may otherwise be contacting your store. I've also noticed that you have some products on sale; however, this wasn't easily noticed. Have you thought about featuring some products on your homepage? Or, creating a sale collection for your menus? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes