How to add section "image with text overlay" to Minimal

JHP_photo
Explorer
43 0 15

Hello Community!

I'd like to add the section "image with text overlay" to my Minimal Theme landing page.

Can someone guide me through this process? Not a css expert, but I should be able to manage.

Thanks for the help!

https://jhp-photo.myshopify.com 

0 Likes

One way to do this is to go to your Shopify Dashboard, click on Themes on the left side, and on that page under the current theme click Customize. Inside Customizer, on the left side, you can add a new section to the homepage. Feel free to email me at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com if you need my help doing this or if you need a different solution.

0 Likes
JHP_photo
Explorer
43 0 15

Thanks for the quick reply LMP!

I am aware of the customising options, but (as you) know not every 'section option' is available in every theme.

I really like the 'Minimal Theme', but the section 'image with text overlay' is not active.

Is there a way around it?

0 Likes

A section like that can be created and added to your theme, but the work will require Liquid and CSS code to complete. I have created custom sections for Minimal theme before. If you like my assistance, please send me an email, and we can schedule a call within 24-48 hours to discuss this in more detail.

0 Likes
JHP_photo
Explorer
43 0 15

Can you tell me if you offer a paid service, or do you work for Shopify to help customers with their design?

Assistance with some minor design issues would be welcome.

0 Likes
Emilia1234
Excursionist
25 0 3

Hi, did you ever figure this out?

0 Likes