How to add some text (and hyperlink) above" add to cart" in product page (debut theme) ?

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

In debut theme the default product description area is below the "add to cart" button.
But I want to also add some text above the add to cart button. Also, I want to add a hyperlink, which is a photo pop up.

Please help

0 Likes
Highlighted

In order to do that you need to modify the theme's code, in particular you need to focus on file product-template.liquid

Around line 212 you will find the code that display the buttons and you can add your code just before there.

<div class="product-form__error-message-wrapper product-form__error-message-wrapper--hidden{% if section.settings.enable_payment_button %} product-form__error-message-wrapper--has-payment-button{% endif %}"
              data-error-message-wrapper
              role="alert">
              <span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'general.accessibility.error' | t }} </span>
              {% include 'icon-error' %}
              <span class="product-form__error-message" data-error-message>{{ 'products.product.quantity_minimum_message' | t }}</span>
            </div>

{%- comment -%}
            After this comment you can add your custom code, and it will appear before the buttons
            {%- endcomment -%}

<div class="product-form__controls-group product-form__controls-group--submit">
              <div class="product-form__item product-form__item--submit
                {%- if section.settings.enable_payment_button %} product-form__item--payment-button {%- endif -%}
                {%- if product.has_only_default_variant %} product-form__item--no-variants {%- endif -%}">

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like, if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

what is the code to add text or hyperlink?

Have no idea...

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
37 4 8

Hi Noctis, 

Can you share the page url and also clarify what type of text you would like to add ?

Thanks 

Simranjeet Singh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

https://www.mercistore.co/collections/find-your-pawducts%E2%9D%A4/products/customizable-phone-cases

check it.

I want to add a line of text above add to cart, some text will be hyperlink to a photo pop up.

0 Likes