How to add text at the top and bottom of each collection page?

na92129
Tourist
6 0 2

I am trying to add a brief description at the top of each collection page and more details at the bottom.  It needs to be unique for each collection.  I tried to search but could not find anything that is helping so far. I am using Retina Theme.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Replies 8 (8)

ZestardTech
Shopify Expert
5393 970 1291

Hello There, 

Your requirement can be achieved using the custom code depending on the theme that you are using. So, if you want then I can assist you on the same. So, kindly let me know which theme you are using and your store URL too so that we can proceed further on it. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
na92129
Tourist
6 0 2

Thank you Pallavi.  It is Retina Theme (Out of the Sandbox).  My URL is www.ElleeCoutureBoutique.com 

Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you

ZestardTech
Shopify Expert
5393 970 1291

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing the theme name and the URL. 

But as this is the paid theme so with out store access and without checking the theme/file structure I cannot suggest any solution. So,if  it's possible for you to share your store access with me then kindly let me know so that I can assist you further. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
Jann_Richardson
Excursionist
10 1 0

I would DEFINIATELY contact Metafield Guru as they helped me and were WONDERFUL!

jknaturkosmetik
Excursionist
35 0 8

Hello na92129,

Did you find a solution for your question? I have the same requirement.

Thanks for sharing.

Blanda Beauty

na92129
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello 

Yes, I was able to get this solved by using an App called Metafields Guru by 256 Development.  The Free plan was sufficient to do what I need.  Easy install and setup.  Hope this helps you.

jknaturkosmetik
Excursionist
35 0 8
Ok. Thanks for getting back.

Jann_Richardson
Excursionist
10 1 0

Contact Metafield Guru from the Shopify App store. They helped me and they were GREAT!