How to adjust pricing automatically when choosing a variant?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone. I am wanting to add a "gluten-free" option to my cookies. If a customer wants gluten free, I would like $10 to be applied to the total cost. Current there are 4 different quantities to choose from and they are all different prices. 6 cookies is $30, 12 cookies is $50, 18 cookies is $72 and 24 cookies is $95 (I have put them as different variants so the price changes automatically). So if someone chooses 12 cookies with gluten-free, it will be $60. How do I add a gluten free button that has "yes" and "no" and apply $10 on top of whichever quantity a customer chooses? Will it have to be written in Javascript? Thanks for you help! I have attached a photo to make it easier to understand what I am after  

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 17.05.07.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

It would require 
Liquid/CSS/Javascript knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

In case you're unfamiliar with these technologies you'll likely need to hire a Shopify developer to assist you.

If it is of your wish, I present myself available to help you.
I've been hired by 20+ people from this very forum, you can read their recommendations about my work clicking here.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I am currently available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes