How to change postion of payment/cart section

Solved
Tourist
52 0 1

Hello I have a problem with the postition of my payment button if I am using two different buttons.

If i use the green one the buy button is positioned perfectly but if i use the red one it is not do u have any suggestions?Screenshot_2019-08-14  223 Rem 69gr HPBT Sierra MatchKing GGG.pngScreenshot_2019-08-14 CZ P-10 F 9x19.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
798 75 111

Only if you can share a preview URL to your store we'll be able to take a look at the styling.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Tourist
52 0 1

i think The problem I have is issued by a button that can be activated using a tag. If i enable the button (and text) my other button (the red one) is perfectly positioned but if I disable the button the other button goes to the top.If i do the same thing with my green button nothing happens and everything is ok.Screenshot_2019-08-14 er(2).pngScreenshot_2019-08-14 er(3).png

My green button works completly normal the red and green button is the problem

https://ctuwqlvli9py2vvx-23042555984.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
798 75 111

Add this snippet to the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.css file:

.product-single__meta .green {
  clear:both;
}
Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Tourist
52 0 1

Unfortuneatly it did not work for me: https://ctuwqlvli9py2vvx-23042555984.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
52 0 1

I dont understand how the green dot message works perfectly fine but the others dont

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
1657 278 347

Add this css:

.product-form{  float: left;}

And add  float: left; and width:100%; in button div

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
1 Like