Solved

How to change the button color just for slideshow?

Däni_Haliwuud
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey!

I have just started creating my shop on shopify and would need some help with the slideshow. Is there any possibility to change the button color just for the slide show (to have a different color then the basic buttons) here www.halifood.fi - the page is password protected at the moment. You can enter by clicking ''Sisään'' at the bottom of the page. The password is hoglea.

Would really appreciate any help in this matter 🙂 Thanks a lot in advanceInkedSlide_LI.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)

Developer-G
Shopify Partner
3033 593 846

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Add in at the bottom of this file  theme.scss.liquid, you can find this file under Assets

.animate-section-div a.btn.bottompad {
    background-color: #ff0000;
}

Note: Change color code a/to your need.

Thanks 

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Developer-G
Shopify Partner
3033 593 846

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Add in at the bottom of this file  theme.scss.liquid, you can find this file under Assets

.animate-section-div a.btn.bottompad {
    background-color: #ff0000;
}

Note: Change color code a/to your need.

Thanks 

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter
Däni_Haliwuud
Tourist
5 0 0

It worked!!!! Thanks so much Guleria! Would you have a second to help me out with one more? 

If you scroll a bit down on the same page, is it also possible to change the color of these text bits which are marked? At the moment they have the same color as the buttons for some reason, but would need to be #003281.Product.JPG

Thanks a lot again! I will certainly contact you for all major changes needed through a job request at the end, before I set the shop live!

Best regards,

Daniel

Meliss
4 0 0

Hi Guleria,

I have checked assets and I cant find this: theme.scss.liquid. I am using the dawn theme.