Solved

How to change the color of my SALE button to red in Flex theme

RobMoore007
Shopify Partner
188 1 19

I need to change the sale button to color red on my main menu across the site. Can you please help?

https://auchterlonies-com.myshopify.com/

paswd; awskob

Regards
Rob Moore - NEWBY!!
Accepted Solution (1)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->styles.css

.navbar-item.header__item.has-mega-menu:nth-child(10) a.navbar-link.header__link {
    color: red !important;
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->styles.css

.navbar-item.header__item.has-mega-menu:nth-child(10) a.navbar-link.header__link {
    color: red !important;
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
RobMoore007
Shopify Partner
188 1 19

you so much 🙂

Regards
Rob Moore - NEWBY!!
MeganBee
8 0 0

This was really helpful for me as well! Would you be able to provide the same code for mobile? Thank you!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello MeganBee,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

MeganBee
8 0 0

Hi there,

Absolutely, here it is: https://poppygifting.com/

Thank you!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello MeganBee,
Please share the screenshot of which menu color for mobile you want to change.

RobMoore007
Shopify Partner
188 1 19

Im not sure why im in this thread still..As I have sorted the issue

Regards
Rob Moore - NEWBY!!
MeganBee
8 0 0

Hi there - Sorry for the confusion, I'm making the changes in an unpublished theme, which you can preview here: https://ujgnxw2rp42z8y3j-48143532188.shopifypreview.com. I'd like to retain the styling of "The Gift Shop" in the mobile menu.

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 6.41.17 AM.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Add this css

.mobile-menu li.mobile-menu__list-item:nth-child(1) a {
    color: #F68D2E !important;
}
MeganBee
8 0 0
Fantastic, that worked perfectly. Thanks so much!!
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Thanks for update.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.