How to edit product quantity increments

heeva
6 0 0

Hello!

I am currently using the Turbo Theme from Out Of The Sandbox and I would like to edit the quantity selector globally to adjust only in increments of 25 (e.g. 25, 50, 75, etc...)

I found the code within product-form.liquid to at least create the starting minimum default on each page to be "25" instead of "1" but can't seem to make it jump in increments of 25. Here is the current code:

<div class="purchase-details">
{% if settings.display_product_quantity %}
<div class="purchase-details__quantity product-quantity-box">
<label for="quantity">{{ 'products.product.quantity' | t }}</label>
<span class="ss-icon product-minus js-change-quantity" data-func="minus"><span class="icon-minus"></span></span>
<input type="number" min="25" size="2" class="quantity" name="quantity" id="quantity" value="25" {% if settings.limit_quantity and variant.inventory_management != blank and variant.inventory_policy == "deny" %}max="{{ variant.inventory_quantity }}"{% endif %} />
<span class="ss-icon product-plus js-change-quantity" data-func="plus"><span class="icon-plus"></span></span>
</div>

Any help on this would be amazing! Thank you!

Reply 1 (1)

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
96 2 16

Hello @heeva,

If you weren't able to solve it by custom code in your theme, you can use the MultiVariants - Bulk Order app to solve this.
MultiVariants allow you to set quantity intervals for products/variants on the product page as well as on the cart page. You can create multiple rule sets to apply different incremental quantities for different products or groups of products.

You can apply this by setting a fixed quantity drop-down (if you want to limit) like 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, or simply enter the quantity interval you want like 25, this will increase/decrease the quantity with quantity multiplied by 25. Also, it will check your available stock quantity (inventory) while increasing.

Here is a demo product you can take a look at:

Interval quantity/incremental increases

Fixed bundle quantity

Quantity selector (drop-down)Quantity selector (drop-down)

Jahangir | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution!
- Selling Personalized Products? Try Inkybay | For bulk variant order, check MultiVariants