plz help

dg.JPG

0 Likes
Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
197 24 26

Hey @DanielKwon!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thank you for sharing your screenshot. I understand that you received the error message:

Your access to ____ has been suspended. Your account has been deactivated. Contact the shop administrator for access.

If you're not the account owner for the Shopify store, your next step would be to contact the account owner directly about the issue with logging in.

If you are indeed the account owner, you may have more than one account for your Shopify store. Please try to log in with any other emails you may have used to create an account owner account or staff account for yourself.

If you're still unable to get access, we’ll need to look at your account to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes