How to get ADD TO CART button pricing to reflect quantity options

steele-henry
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi everyone! I am wondering how I could change a setting in my Maestrooo Prestige theme so that when multiple quantities of an item are selected, the increased pricing is directly reflected on the add to cart button (presently, that is not happening). See this image for what I mean -- as you'll notice, a quantity of 3 is selected and instead of the button saying $19, it needs to say $57. Thanks for any help you can provide!!

~Meagan

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 11.14.16 AM.png

Replies 6 (6)

Akshay_V
Shopify Partner
438 16 58

Hi @steele-henry 

Thank you for sharing all the information and question. It is possible with JavaScript.

Akshay Vaghasiya | Email: hello@lavitastic.com | Skype: akshayvaghasiya84
Want to modify theme or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Buy me a coffee PayPal
steele-henry
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you so much @Akshay_V ! I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what do you mean exactly? What do I do with JavaScript in order to implement that? Thank you!!

steele-henry
Tourist
8 0 1

Is this something I would need to hire someone to help me with, or is it possible to do myself? My partner is rather good at these things and could do it too, I just need some guidance on where to start.

Akshay_V
Shopify Partner
438 16 58

@steele-henry 

As you said, your partner is good at technical skills. So inform him to add a few lines of Javascript code into the theme.js file just after updating the quantity. If your partner will not able to do it then you can hire me.

Buy me a coffee PayPal
steele-henry
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you so much @Akshay_V I really appreciate it! We are going to look into it ourselves and see how far we can get.

Akshay_V
Shopify Partner
438 16 58

@steele-henry 

Did you get the solution or not?

Buy me a coffee PayPal