How to get a good products export from my store?

VincentCavret
Excursionist
80 0 12

Hi, I need to work on prices on my catalog. I would like to export all datas in a Excell file so I could have columns with, at leat, product name & prices.

When I just clic on "export" on shopify Admin --> products (see below), I get a CSV file but it seems that I can't get these informations (see below)

VincentCavret_0-1623335776164.png

VincentCavret_1-1623335834304.png

How could I handle that?

Thanks in advance

Vincent

0 Likes
CloudlabSam
Explorer
73 3 4

Hi Vincent - our free app Report Toaster can do this for you - https://apps.shopify.com/report-toaster. You can use the Product Variants report and then expect to csv. Feel free to take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

0 Likes
Sharon_Hepburn
Tourist
6 0 1

Looks like the csv didn't get imported into your spreadsheet app correctly because you're not getting individual columns because you can see the commas between the column headers. I use the export function all the time and it's not a problem. I use Excel to open the files though. When you open the file in whatever app you're using, make sure you indicate it is a comma delimited file, which means a comma "," separates each column. If that doesn't work, try the different csv options. 

0 Likes
Ofer_BeProfit
Shopify Partner
52 0 3

Hi @VincentCavret,

The BeProfit - Profit Tracker app is exactly what you're looking for. You'll get a dashboard that lets you create and export custom reports - and a LOT more. You'll also be able to track and analyze your profits and expenses including marketing costs, shipping, production, and more (you can manually enter expenses as well).

You can use BeProfit to:

- Track your profit history over time
- Get intuitive visuals and graphs
- Understand complex business metrics
- Connect metrics once with smart integrations
- Spot what factors need improvement to increase profits
- Make data-driven decisions to optimize your store

Try BeProfit and let us know if you find it helpful. Plus, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app, we're always happy to get feedback!

0 Likes