How to get back my domain

Solved
1 0 0

Hi, 

Is there any way to get back domain that has been not renewed on time?

Last email I have got is that I can get my domain back but I have to contact my supplier. I have bought this domain with shopify. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
658 43 94

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team.

That is certainly something that I can look into for you. I'll have to look into some specifics on your account to see if I'm able to retrieve this domain for you which will require me to verify your account.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated with your forums account. If you could reply back to that email if that email is the account owner's email address. If it isn't then please CC them to this email thread and get them to reply. Once I have an email from the account owner then I'll be able to proceed with looking into this domain question to see if this is something that I can help you with.

I look forward to hearing back from you. If you don't see the email in your inbox please check your spam folder as it may have ended up in there.

Best

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi there, my shopify store was recently shut down by shopify. I want to have my domain back for which I paid. Please guide me how can I have my domain/credentials back so I can continue owning my domain? Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
658 43 94

Hi, there

I have gone ahead and sent you an email as well. I have sent it to the email account associated with this forum's account. If you could reply back from the email that is the account owner's email on the store that you want to work on. From there I will be able to verify your store and work with you to get your domain back. 

If you don't see that email please check your spam folder as it sometimes shows up there, but if it doesn't please let me know here. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes