How to get rid of "more payment options" under dynamic checkout button

jaesik87
Tourist
38 0 2

How can I get rid of the text under the dynamic checkout button that says, "more payment options"? 

Because it is getting in the way of my volume discounts section and doesn't look good. 

here's a screen shot. buttom.png

Also, one of my menu bars has a dropdown for some reason while the others don't.  How can I fix this as well?

drop.png

0 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
jaesik87
Tourist
38 0 2

How can I know you're trustworthy?

0 Likes

@jaesik87 

Hundreds of people in this forum share their websites daily, this is the only way that a developer can analyze and hopefully come up with a solution.

I don't understand the reluctance in sharing a website that will eventually be displayed to the public, especially when we're trying to help upon your own request, but I absolutely respect it. 

Best of luck,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
jaesik87
Tourist
38 0 2

sent you a message.  I also want to edit the code in the turbo theme so people can go straight to checkout after they hit add to cart button.  

0 Likes