How to identify which app I will use to fulfill an order if I use multiple Shopify Dropshipper Apps

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I have over 5,000 products already in my store that I had imported using different Shopify Dropshipper/Dropshipping Apps (namely Oberlo, Importify, & Chinabrands)... how would i know which app I had used to import the product in the first place and which app to use for fulfilling the placed orders? Is there a field I can use in the Product page that notes which app I used to import and to use to fulfill the order? The field will need to be inherited from Product page to the Order page so I would know instantly which App to use to fulfill the order without having to waste time by searching in each app for the product each time I receive an order. I hope that makes sense. By the way, this might be million dollar question (a question never been asked).

0 Likes
Excursionist
31 0 9

@Zekester wrote:

I have over 5,000 products already in my store that I had imported using different Shopify Dropshipper/Dropshipping Apps (namely Oberlo, Importify, & Chinabrands)... how would i know which app I had used to import the product in the first place and which app to use for fulfilling the placed orders? Is there a field I can use in the Product page that notes which app I used to import and to use to fulfill the order? The field will need to be inherited from Product page to the Order page so I would know instantly which App to use to fulfill the order without having to waste time by searching in each app for the product each time I receive an order. I hope that makes sense. By the way, this might be million dollar question (a question never been asked).

There is no extra field on Shopify product page, you can use the vendor field for this, in any case you can visit the Importify / oberlo dashboard, click the import list and see exactly which products you imported for each app.

0 Likes