How to include a button "Add to Cart" in a list of items?

Solved
4 0 0

In my shop, items are presented in a list with a picture and a short description. Customers can click the item, then visit a page with a more extensive description. From there, they can add the item to their shopping cart. It works, but some clients already know what they want and they should be able to order directly from the list. It would be much easier for them. 

How to include a button "Add to Cart" in a list of items?

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
718 63 95

Hey there,

There are plenty of apps in the Shopify App store, but if you are looking for a "less expensive" solution you might get some inspiration from these thread - https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Adding-Add-to-cart-button-below-products-on-collectio...

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 49 104

Hey there, Mika! 

Bo here from Shopify Support. 

Thank you so much for reaching out today. As @Visely-Team mentioned, there are apps that do this. You can have a look at Quick View. This provides exactly what you require; an "add to cart' button, no check out redirecting. You can buy that 'Add to cart' button feature for $45 (one time charge). Or buy the app's Pro version to enjoy other feature. the comparison is here.

As @Visely-Team mentioned that theme tutorial should work for you as well if you are comfortable working with HTML. This level of customization would fall outside of Shopify's realm of support, however, could you let us know what theme you are using? This will help any other developers in this community help you more efficiently as adding features like this differs from theme to theme. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0
Thanks a lot Bo! I will check the app.

Another thing I need is an upsell on the thank you page but there are so
many apps to choose from. Do you know one you can recommend?

All the best,
Maaike
0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks! 

0 Likes