How to make header sticky on mobile aswell?

Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 8

Hi,

How can I make my header of my mobile version sticky aswell? It already works on desktop but I cant figure out how to do it on mobile?

Website url: www.smartnutrition.nl or smartsnutrition.myshopify.com
Password: plazay

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 8

No one?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 0 0

Hi,

You will need to add some CSS to make the header sticky on mobile. Do you know your way around CSS? I am available to help you out.

Thanks.

Dennis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 8

Would be nice if you could take a look at it, my website url is: www.smartnutrition.nl and pass is: plazay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 0 0

I have sent a request asking for access to your store in order to look into the CSS and JavaScript in your theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 8

Hi Dennis,

I gave u acces, I hope u can fix this. I've got another problem aswell, u might have time to look at that one aswell? Theres a white space between my announcement bar and my header, I cant remove this unless i edit css (last line in theme.css, its commented out). If i use this css the menu will dissapear behind my announcement bar, for this problem I've written some Javascript in theme.jss, commented out with : "CHECK THIS DENNIS, this works half if you remove the comments on the last line of theme.css to!". I'm trying to create this:

https://dedicatednutrition.eu/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw4dr0BRCxARIsAKUNjWRA5RzvOWjsEj8Lya7ZFILyj2nfEUjgNzZISAw...

The announcement bar + header sticky on whole website, so visitor see them always..

Let me know and thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 0 0

Thank you. I will have a look and get back to you.

Have you been editing the original theme or a copy of it?

I would recommend that you move all the changes you have made to a copy of the original theme before I start looking into it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 8
Hi,

Ive edited the original theme which is published. You can work on that one aswell, i know most things im doing but this is out of my league..
When you take a look at it? I wont work on it than so you can work on it..

Niels
0 Likes