How to migrate content?

Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 13

I'm trying to duplicate my Shopify store and migrate it to a second Shopify account. I've exported the products and downloaded the theme, but I can't see a way to duplicate the content of the pages, menus, images, etc. Is there a handy way to do this without having to write a ton of script to do it for me? Shopify says to use their store importer, but it doesn't appear to import anything other what what I have via the regular CSV exports I've already done. Would love some help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

You can use LitExtension's migration tool to get the job done in 3 simple steps. It does cost you a small amount of money but it's fast, simple and doesn't require any technical skills. The tool will migrate all your important data to the new site securely and accurately. For more information about what types of data can this tool migrate as well as the exact price, please visit their website.

I'd highly recommend you contact them directly in advance for a detail consultation and do remember to try out their FREE DEMO MIGRATION to get a handle of how the tool works.

Hope that I can help. Have a nice day.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 13

Thanks for the tip!

0 Likes