How to move This personalize design button by printful app

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi all,

i want to open a shop but didnt not chose a plan yet, as i'm checking out the code. I added the printful app, and the option to personalize the design of a product. So after clicking on a product, you get this option to personalize the design via the help of shopify. Now my question is, where in the code is this button to find? As the order of appearance doesn't make sense, to add to cart first before changing the design. Can anybody tell me where to change the order, or do i need to be in a shopify plan before thats possible, i'm still on trial mode.

Thanks!

persona.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7637 1050 2650

Hello, @PeeGee 

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi KetanKumar,

sorry i cant provide it anymore, as i only tested. I will reopen a account and start my shop. That's why i like to know the solution beforehand.

Well you can just add printful to your website and tell me where the personalize button is to find.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7637 1050 2650

ok, I have installed this app but I can't see this button on my demo store. if possible to just preview URL nothing else?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I really cant give anything yet. but i explain how you get the button.

so you install the app, then you  add one product through the printful in shopify, like a poster, and you have to check the checkbox for personalization. the product will come up in your shop, and if you then click on the product in your shop for a detailed view, you get the personalize button, where another window pops up to customize your product, in this case, the poster.

i hope you could find it, and help me. I will get a plan for shopify soon, and hope i get it solved during that time, before my shop goes online.

thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Community,

Any update on this thread? I also would like to edit this button but with my limited skills, I don't know how to.

Can anybody tell me where exactly I need to look at and what exactly I need to do?

Thanks!

0 Likes