How to move 'add to cart' & 'buy it now' tabs back to default position - Debut theme

Yasmin70
Excursionist
32 1 13

When first using Debut theme, I did not like that the 'add to cart' and 'buy it now' tabs were at the top of the page (default position) and the product description underneath, as a desktop user, it seemed too in your face, and thought it would be better for customers to read description first and then can scroll down to add or buy. 

Someone on here (or a shopify guru) kindly told me how to either change code, add code, or move code (can't remember which).  However, now almost a year in, I can see the wisdom in having those tabs at the start of a page, especially for mobile users and particularly when there are variants - customers now have to keep scrolling down, scrolling back up etc to add and if there is a lot of blurb, it does not make for simple navigation.  I realised how off-putting it is to have those tabs at end of description when creating a 'buy any X get Y free' offer.

The problem is, I cannot remember what I was told to do to move those two tabs beneath description.  Can someone advise me how to move those tabs back to default position please.

Thank you in advance for your help

0 Likes
Dange66
Tourist
18 0 2

my store Is also debut,

it is www.8bitbeyond.com

I added add to cart buttons to the collection page also to make it easier.

what is your store so I can see how your are in comparison

0 Likes
Yasmin70
Excursionist
32 1 13

Hi, not referring adding buttons to collection page, just moving the 'add to cart' & 'buy now' buttons above description on product pages - back to default. 

0 Likes