How to open a liquid file on windows to copy files and paste it on theme assets?Thank you in advance

rcdlc26
1 0 0

Good Day to all, i am having trouble trying to integrate Zapiet rate calculations app on my shopify but it isnt working so i contacted Zapiet costumer support. They replied with a series of youtube videos. I am on Step 4 where i would add a new snippet then copy and paste to it the content of the downloaded liquid files. I dont know how to open the liquid file for me to copy the contents of it. Can anybody help me? https://support.zapiet.com/en/support/solutions/articles/60000618145-theme-setup-guide#generic  here is the instructions that i am talking about...

0 Likes

So you will need some sort of text editor (aka code editor) if you are not a programmer, you should at least have Notepad for Windows or TextEdit for macOS that comes in by default. Right-click on the file and choose open with the text editor of your choice.

? Like me if I'm Awesome :D
✔️ Accept as Solution if I solved your problem
✉ Email: anthonykung@hailiga.org
Beaver from Oregon State University
I'm not usually active on forums if you need my attention use mentions @Anthonykung
0 Likes
Sandy_Zapiet
20 0 0

Hello @rcdlc26 and @Anthonykung ,

Please, note that it is also possible to only drag the storepickup.liquid file to the folder created in your theme.

It will then fill the folder  

Don't hesitate to contact us at support@zapiet.com, if you have any more questions.

Sandy

0 Likes