Solved

How to reduce white space in theme debut?

wbirkas
Excursionist
18 2 6

Wasup 🙂

Does anyone know how to reduce the amount of white there is in the header, it's so unnecessary. I looked at a few threads, and their code didn't work for me. Please lmk if you have up to date code, or know an easier way to reduce the size. the pic below is showing exactly the white part that I want to make skinnier or smaller height. 

image.png

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css.liquid

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
header.site-header.logo--center {
    padding-top: 10px;
}
ul#SiteNav {
    margin: 0px;
}
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
wbirkas
Excursionist
18 2 6

hi! 

Thank you, of course

Pass: cobra

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css.liquid

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
header.site-header.logo--center {
    padding-top: 10px;
}
ul#SiteNav {
    margin: 0px;
}
}
wbirkas
Excursionist
18 2 6

omg u are the goat. Thank you so much, goodnight