How to remove duplicate Shipping option on Cart page

8 0 0

Hi Everyone, Can someone perhaps advise me on how to remove the shipping option on the cart + checkout on the supply theme. I need my customers to only use one option which is the Pargo option that introduces a click and collect drop down basically. The Shipping option tab should be removed as it will cause confusion for the customer. I am battling to find a solution. Under regular shipping i only have one option created which is also Pargo. Nothing else.Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
67 4 9

Hi, @Thesomethingbox

Emma here from Shopify. Welcome to the Community! 

If you head over to your Admin > Settings > Shipping, you can click Edit on a shipping zone to see which rates are going to be offered to your customers at checkout. If you click on the beside a rate there, you will be removing that rate and it will no longer display at checkout. Based on what you've described here, it sounds like there is currently more than one rate set up in your settings and removing everything but the Pargo rate that you want to offer should resolve the issue for you! 

Does that help? Let me know! 

Warmly, 

Emma | Shopify Social Care 

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi Emma! I did try that and it did not work, unfortunately, the standard shipping page and the Pargo one shows, The Pargo one is a plugin that will open a site for the customer to choose the location of a click and collect transaction. If I only have the Pargo as a shipping option, Standard shipping and Pargo still reflect on that page, If I click Pargo the pop up appears and if I click standard shipping it goes onto the next page to enter your address and once again choose the shipping option where Pargo on its own shows. 

For example, I now added Aramex and Pargo as shipping options. On the page in the screenshot above, it still only shows shipping and Pargo and not Aramex and Pargo, once you click standard shipping and go to the next page, you get to see Aramex and shipping. 

so I am quite baffled here at what might be causing this. 

0 Likes