How to remove filter option on the blog page

Highlighted
Excursionist
71 1 1

How do I turn the filter option on the blog page?

This is our site>> https://futurefresh.ph/blogs/stories

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
77 3 8

Hi, there! 

Brie from Shopify here. This is a change our themes team would be happy to make for you, provided you are using a free Shopify theme and are eligible for design time. In order to look into your account, we'll need to verify your account details first, so I've sent an email to the account owner's email on file. If you can please respond to that email directly, we can access your account to look into this for you! Thanks so much.

Brie | Shopify Support

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Excursionist
71 1 1

Can you create another ticket for me?

I am using Debut theme for go-future-fresh,myshopify.com

We need to remove the search icon on the upper right of the header.
Also, we want each product name title to have different colors. For example, we want the Roquette Arugula to be Red and Coriander to be Lavander.

And also, our Slideshow on the home page that contains text. Is it possible to move the arrows to the left and right instead of the bottom? Is there a way to display a diff sliding image for mobile and desktop?

Hope you can help me.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
77 3 8

Hi, @gofuturefresh

I can definitely submit another theme request for you - I spoke to the team, and they would be happy to remove the search icon for you, so let me know if you would like me to create that ticket for you.

Regarding the two slideshow changes (different images between mobile and desktop, and navigation arrows on the sides instead of the bottom), these two changes are a bit outside of the scope of our support. For those, others from the community may be able to help you out with this request, or you can always contact one of our Shopify Experts and have them custom code this for you. 

For the product title colours, was it just on the homepage that you wanted those colours changed, or would that be reflected on the product pages as well? Would this be something you would have us change for each product, or would you need the ability to change that yourself for future products? If you'd like to provide a little more information about that request, I'd be happy to look into it for you. Thank you.

Brie | Shopify Support 

0 Likes
Excursionist
71 1 1
Hi Brie.

Yes pls remove search button.

And also, we want each product to have a different colored title. It must
reflect on all pages the product can be seen. I'd love to know how so that
whenever we add a new product, I can assign the color myself.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
77 3 8

Hi, @gofuturefresh

Thank you for your response. I have sent you an email to the account owner's email on file, so please respond to that with your request and we can get your new ticket sent up to the theme's team to have the search icon removed.

I spoke to them about the product title colour changes, and it looks like this will require quite a bit of custom coding. As such, it is outside the realm of our support. Someone else in the community may be able to help you out, but if not then I'd suggest reaching out to one of our Shopify Experts, who can help you implement that, as well as your slideshow changes.

You can search for an expert here on our Experts Marketplace, or you can also navigate to your name (in the top righthand corner of your Shopify admin), go down to "hire an expert", and follow the prompts to have a few Experts suggested to you. Let me know if you have any questions. 

0 Likes