How to remove "0 reviews" that shows up at bottom of selected product

hotambek
2 0 1

So, when I choose one of my products, this "0 reviews" pops up (screenshot attached) I have 2 review apps Ryviu and Product Reviews, I deleted Product Reviews. I only use Ryviu now.  Im not sure if this "0 reviews" is coming from the Product Reviews app, and if it is, how can i remove this please help!error.PNG

Hello 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 555

Hey there, @hotambek 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out with this query, it does look like this could be residual code from the Product Reviews app, however, I cannot be certain. If you could provide us with a link to your store we would be able to take a closer look at this to determine if it is the case. I would recommend using Chrome's inspect tool to find the code, you can then go through the product-template.liquid, find the code and remove it. You can read up on using Google's inspect tool here.  I would highly recommend giving that guide a read as it is a super beneficial tool to utilize if you are interested in theme development. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
ShelbyNaturals
2 0 0

Hello,

I am having the same issue with my store. I am using the template called Prestige by Maestrooo (www.shelbynaturals.com). I am using the Shopify Reviews App and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. I have many reviews, but it is showing as “0”. Is there any way I can get some help?

Thanks!

Shelby

0 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share:
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).

I'll help you to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Add a slider to product page images: Minimal theme | Debut theme | Brooklyn theme
◦ Contact: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
ShelbyNaturals
2 0 0

Hey Diego!

Thank you so much for your help.

My store URL is shelby-naturals

Page URL is with the review issue is all my product pages. Here's a link to my products: https://www.shelbynaturals.com/collections/collection

No storefront password.

Thank you so much again!

Shelby

0 Likes
Tyleralee
1 0 0

it happens because of 

Ryviu app

i also installed that app on my store and faced the same problem i removed the app but it was same,

then i search  Ryviu app in my store code  theme  and product code section , you need to delete the full code which this app left behind and your good to go ... 

thank me in future i know its annoying and this will 100% work ..

0 Likes
Sania
1 0 0

Hi, 

Im using the prestige theme as well. Please do let me know how to fix this issue if you do find out.

thanks!!

0 Likes