How to remove "0 reviews" that shows up at bottom of selected product

Highlighted
2 0 1

So, when I choose one of my products, this "0 reviews" pops up (screenshot attached) I have 2 review apps Ryviu and Product Reviews, I deleted Product Reviews. I only use Ryviu now.  Im not sure if this "0 reviews" is coming from the Product Reviews app, and if it is, how can i remove this please help!error.PNG

Highlighted

Hello 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 139 383

Hey there, @hotambek 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out with this query, it does look like this could be residual code from the Product Reviews app, however, I cannot be certain. If you could provide us with a link to your store we would be able to take a closer look at this to determine if it is the case. I would recommend using Chrome's inspect tool to find the code, you can then go through the product-template.liquid, find the code and remove it. You can read up on using Google's inspect tool here.  I would highly recommend giving that guide a read as it is a super beneficial tool to utilize if you are interested in theme development. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I am having the same issue with my store. I am using the template called Prestige by Maestrooo (www.shelbynaturals.com). I am using the Shopify Reviews App and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. I have many reviews, but it is showing as “0”. Is there any way I can get some help?

Thanks!

Shelby

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share:
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).

I'll help you to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I am currently available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Diego!

Thank you so much for your help.

My store URL is shelby-naturals

Page URL is with the review issue is all my product pages. Here's a link to my products: https://www.shelbynaturals.com/collections/collection

No storefront password.

Thank you so much again!

Shelby

0 Likes