How to remove "Shipping estimate" for Wokiee theme in Shopping Cart

8 0 0

How is it possible to Remove shipping estimate section in shopping cart in Wokiee theme? The Shipping is already calculated with Oberlo...

You can check out on my website at www.bostonterrier.world

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 4 13

Hello @daniellevesque ,

Is the site fully functional? I am unable to get a shipping rate on the shopping cart.  Are replacing the current shipping calculator on the shopping cart with another? or completely removing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

yes the site is fully functional... Well I think it needs to be removed because for now I will only use Oberlo and Printful. The shipping is already included.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 4 13

Why not simply offer Free shipping on all items since the shipping is included in the cost of the item? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

That is what I would like to do... but how?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 4 13

The theme knowledgebase has the instructions for removing this calculator from the page, have you checked with their support document? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I sent them a message but they answered this :

Please ask your question in official shopify support
Checkout page is not a part of the theme
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 4 13

Click on customize theme, go to "Theme actions" at the lower left hand corner and click on theme info (theme documentation).  I am unable to find this theme in Shopify, is the the correct theme name?

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

This them is not in Shopify. I bought it on themeforest.net

I replied them that the shopping cart is part of their theme so let's wait for their answer...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 4 13

ok - I am familiar with themeforest.  Are you removing the estimator from the shopping cart or checkout?

0 Likes