How to remove the the word "products" from Debut theme

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I currently have an issue with removing the word "products" for my shop page using the Debut theme. Can someone direct me on how to change it? I tried to change it through collection - template.liquid, but I had no success. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 126

Hey, @SSDesigns 

My name is Lizzy. I'm one of the Gurus on the support team at Shopify.

Most of the wording on your storefront, that is built into the theme, is adjustable under Actions>Edit Languages on your current theme. You can find the section of your store where the words appear either along the top row, or by searching.

13-08-vffl9-3c298

If this section doesn't have the words you're looking to adjust, feel free to share a screenshot here of where the word "products" is appearing on your store. That way the community will be able to help point you in the right direction to remove it!

It sounds like you might be working on your store set up, is that right? If so, have you had a chance to start thinking about how you'll reach out to your audience and bring in sales?

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 2.16.51 PM.png

Instead of the word products, I would like to replace it with lashes. Does anyone know how to change this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 126

Hey @SSDesigns!

Thank you for sharing this screenshot.

In Debut, the title "Products", from the screenshot below is the title of the collection.

To adjust this, all you'll need to do is go into the collection in your admin and adjust the Title. Do you have a collection in there called Products?

Let me know if this helps to update the page and get "Lashes" up there for you.

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

No, I don't have a collection titled "product". Do you know if there is a code I can use to change this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I have the same problem.. have you manage to solve it? the team doesn it seem to have an answer?

0 Likes