1 0 1

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM IN MY SIT https://sauditourguide.com/

I HOPE SOME ONE HELP ME

BI THANK U

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

hi @RichardNguyen - is this something we can hire you to help with? Facing same issues; ive been able to locate the unsued code in the developer consile but not sure to to pull those up specifically in the theme editor.

We do also have to fix our image sizes but first looking for help to remove unused CCC & JS as well as optimize / minify code. please let me know if you can assist. 

Thank you 

Leily 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Greetings All,

I have almost exactly the same load speeds on our and am just starting this journey myself. @RichardNguyen 's advice is indeed priceless and reflected my initial thoughts as well. I am also considering going the PWA route as well once I get everything optimized simply to gain the extra favor from google.

A lot of my concern around minifying the JS and CSS from the apps and libraries used is versioning and the possibility of the store breaking upon a code change somewhere else in cyberspace and me not knowing which dependency broke. Anyone have experience with this?

Will report my results the best I can and anything else I might find helpful. We're all in it together, lets get it figured out.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, thanks for the vert indept answer..it all went way over my head ..if somany ppl are having this problem can shopify help..at all..there normally very helpful.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

Hiya, my site has a speed score of 20. It has some many unused javascript. Can you help to remove them for a fee?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

You seem to have a better idea of what you are talking about..it sounded like french to me..I’m lost..what’s the least hiring an expert to do this could cost..I’m getting a small few sales but know once these ppl are happy they’ll tell there friends..it’ll take time but we’ll get there..but I need to watch every penny..or cent these days..I need to get a handle on my marketing outgoings..as I don’t need half of it as all my sales have come from unprompted posts..be nice to have a clue What I’m doing regarding the speed of my site..dose this only affect the site on mobile devices or all devices..my store is www.BigbieParrot.com if anyone can take a look..sincerely Catherine 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

That’s what I was thinking..there’s so much information..it’s great..I bet it’s there just finding it ..if you find it let us know..and I’ll be back with a link if I find it..everything else I’ve needed has been there..even if support had to point it out to me..

0 Likes