How to remove white space in cart drawer on Prestige theme

steele-henry
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello out there to anyone who can help with this! I'm desperate!

I am wanting to remove the vast white space in my cart drawer. I am using Maestrooo's Prestige theme. I have read a few articles in here on how to do this on different themes, however none of them are working for me -- they all are requiring adjustments to scss pages, however I believe my theme only has css. Can anyone help?! Thank you so much in advance!

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 11.10.10 AM.png

0 Likes
Jon_Chambers
Excursionist
24 1 2

Hi.

You are correct it is css.
I do not have that theme so you will need track down the css.
But I did lookup how to change it.

Look for .Drawer (css rule) and change what I commented in the code.

width: calc(100vw - 0px); 

.Drawer {
    position: fixed;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    visibility: hidden;
    width: calc(100vw - 65px); /*--------> calc(100vw - 0px);  Zero for full width <---*/
   /*
  Etc
  */
}

Regards, 
Jon

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
629 65 115

Hi @steele-henry

Please place this code at the end of the "theme.scss" to solve your problem.

.Drawer {

height: auto;

}

Screenshot to refer: https://prnt.sc/11yklyu

Hope this helps.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
steele-henry
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you so much @LitExtension and @Jon_Chambers ! Both of these suggestions helped me to figure it out. I implemented that change and it worked, to a degree -- the white space is gone, but now if a customer adds 3 or more different products to the cart, they cannot scroll down to get to the "checkout" button. This is the same on both mobile and desktop. Would either of you have a suggestion for what to code in to allow the size of the drawer to stop at a certain length and not just keep going infinitely without the ability to scroll? Thank you!!! See image for example (notice how you cannot see the "checkout" button at the bottom) --

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 8.37.48 AM.png