Html color coding

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
I have exhausted my research efforts so I am hoping to get some help here :) I am working on product variants. Some of the jewelry we sell comes in gold, silver, and rose gold finish. I am unable to find coding for rose gold.
We may have a product that comes in for instance, blue, pink, and multi color. What is the code for multi-colored?
Thanks much in advance!
brasslilly.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1023 214 463

@tonyah 

Upload your color images

For the color options you have, you can either let the smartness of the script provide a color for you, or you can upload an image that represents that color.

The way I have gotten my images from my products in my demo shop was to open each product image on my storefront in the “colorbox” (lightbox) and grab around ~ 55 by 40 pixels section of the product image, then save that small screen grab to my desktop, and rename the image.

Note: There's an important naming convention to respect here! The image must be named after the color option, but be handleized, and have a .png extension.

For example: 

If you have a color called 'Déjà Vu Blue', then name your image deja-vu-blue.png

If your color is 'Blue/Gray', then name your image blue-gray.png.

If your color is 'Black', then name your image black.png.

1. On the Edit HTML/CSS page, locate and click the Assets folder to reveal its content.
  2. Under the Assets heading, click the Add a new asset link.
  3. Upload your image.

Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have uploaded all your images.

Let me if you are still not able to fix it.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes