Html tags inserted in descrption

svig
Excursionist
24 0 4

Hi, I have html tags regularly inserted automatically in my description in the middle of words. I don't know from where it's  coming from.

For instance this description : <p>A 4mm width ring with its amazing guilloché pattern. In platinum 600. Approximative weight 4g in size 52. Reference WID103</p>

became suddenly : 

<p>A 4mm width ring with its amazing&nbsp;guilloché&nbsp;pattern. In&nbsp;platinum 600. Approximative weight 4g in size 52. Reference WID103</p>

The text in english still shows up correctly in the product page, the issue is that I use a translation app (Weglot) and this app considers that the description has changed each time these tags are inserted, and it translates automatically again, and it does change the translation that I manually input because translation are not always meaningful...
Any idea where these tags are coming from and if how I can avoid them ??

Thanks

Replies 2 (2)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hi @svig !

Remove the "é" from "guilloché" and that should solve it. Those tags are markups for special characters.

Let us know if this works for you!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
svig
Excursionist
24 0 4

Hi, thanks, will try, but when the product was created with the é months ago, nothing happened until now, why suddenly this is a problem with the é, since yesterday, and not before ??